For all of you who don't know... I have had the dream to become a dietitian for a LONG TIME. (When I tell people this most don't even know what that means) This dream is finally becoming a reality! After many long hours of volunteering, getting good grades and applying, I was finally accepted into the Coordinated Dietetic Program at Utah State. The coordinated part means that I will be doing dietetic experience in hospitals, food service, etc. while taking classes. It's going to be hard, but I am so excited! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Jess caught a little of the excitement on video... how embarrassing...
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Go Hayley! :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I got teary-eyed with you when I watched he video. You've worked hard for this (and it sounds like he work has just begun)!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Hayley!!! I am so excited for you!!! You will do amazing in the program, they are very lucky to have you!!!
ReplyDeleteGood job, Hayley!
ReplyDeleteYou're right Hayley, that is embarrassing. But also very cute. I am so excited for you and I also got teary-eyed watching you. Blame it on pregnancy, or the fact that I love my sister. One of the two. Possibly both. You are a star, Hayley! I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDelete