Logan Life
Since moving to Logan we have had to make a lot of adjustments. Smaller apartment, living in the city, being away from family. Despite all of this though, we are really learning to love it here!
We went catfishing for my very first time friday night and here is the first catch of the night... he was huge... I finally experienced how fun it really is to go "fishin in the dark."
Let me just say, it's about stinking time you updated your blog! Don't you know that I stalk you? You gotta give me something to stalk. Congrats on the HUGE fish! Way to put Jess in his place (I don't know what that's supposed to mean...). Love you!
ReplyDeleteOwen has been begging for us to take him fishing. Now we know who can take him. Someday.
ReplyDeleteWe would love to take Owen fishing. We might even have a little fishing pole...
ReplyDelete