Sunday, January 30, 2011

Top Ten Things We are Grateful For


Jess and I have been very blessed in our short time together. I think that oftentimes we forget how lucky we are. So we decided to post the top ten things we are grateful for right now.

1. Our Savior

2. Each other

3. Our wonderful families! They support us in everything and we love them all so much, even though they are all so far away.
4. Jimbo, he brings us so much entertainment sometimes. He is hilarious to watch!

5. School-even though it is tough right now, we are grateful for the opportunity to be here at Utah State and to be learning and bettering ourselves.

6. Friends-our friends are what keep us laughing. They also keep us from being so boring!

7. Homemade bread- we have been improving our bread making skills and not to brag or anything, but our bread is... amazing!

8. Grant money! We figure we might as well put them to good use. Seeing as how we will be putting into the system the rest of our lives.

9. Laughter- Seems as if we have been doing a lot of this lately. We are both a little crazy sometimes. As Jess puts it, "We are as crazy as a mongoose on catnip."

10. And last but not least- Our Forever Family! We can't imagine not being with our family for the rest of eternity! We love the temple and family history work. God truly has made a way for us to be together forever.


4 comments:

  1. Hayley, how did you get this rocking font?! Your blog is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Wendy... I am glad you added that, I was a little lazy and only counted to ten. Or else you would have been there.

    Kelly-I found it under the template page... I am not really sure what I am doing here... I was playing around with it and found it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree with Wendy. It should say, "#11: Wendy. Just Wendy. And Reece. And the one on the way (I don't know her pet name).

    Sorry Wendy, once you're a mom it's never just about you anymore. Let that be a lesson to you Hayley.

    ReplyDelete